The Shorts with Darling Pockets Tutorial!


 

I did it.  Got my tutorial ready to share with you.


MATERIALS:
1. 1/4 yard of Fabric
2. Elastic
3. Sewing materials.

 STEP ONE: First thing we do is cut everything out.  
I shared a bit about how to cut out your shorts using a guide here. 
 STEP TWO: Now we're going to sew up our shorts.  
First thing I do is head over to the ironing board and get everything ironed down so the hemming is real easy.



STEP THREE: Now we're going to sew up the legs.

 STEP FOUR: Next we hem the bottom of the shorts. 
 I wanted a cute wavy hem. Do this for both pieces.


STEP FIVE: Now we're going to sew the two short pieces together.


STEP SIX: (please excuse this next picture-- I don't know what happened to it).
But it still shows how I sewed the shorts together.  
Then I cut the very bottom of the shorts so they would fit together well.

STEP SEVEN: Now we're going to put the top of our shorts together and add the elastic.

STEP EIGHT: Iron.



STEP NINE: Now it's time for the darling pockets.

STEP TEN: Now we're going to add the rectangle to the pocket.

STEP ELEVEN: Iron.

STEP TWELVE: Sew the pockets onto the shorts. 

All done!!




See ya later!

Comments

Popular Posts