The Sweet Simple Dress -- a FREE Pattern size 0-3 m

Hi, Friends!
Got a baby shower coming up, need something to sew up quick?!
  New to sewing, need a simple place to start?  
Afraid of buttons and zippers?

Well...without sounding too crazy and infomercially (-- that's a word, right?) 
 I've got just the thing for you.

I'm really excited to be presenting The Sweet Simple Dress-- a FREE pattern for newborns. Hooray!!




This sweet newborn dress is an exact pattern excerpt from the original The Sweet Simple Dress
It is the same basic pattern (without all the fun extras you'll find in the complete pattern).

This FREE Pattern includes:
+ 0-3 month size sweet simple dress pattern
+8 pages of  step-by-step directions with pictures to help guide you
+ 5 pages for the pattern, which you'll need to cut out and tape.



This free pattern was made to allow you to try out this pattern in its most basic form as a freebie.  
All the fun ideas and patterns for customization are not included.





You can check out the complete pattern The Sweet Simple Dress for sizes 0 - 4t, pattern for ruffles, a gathered ruffled hem, simple pockets, and more at my Etsy Shop.

And don't forget to come back tomorrow where I'll be sharing the dresses my pattern testers made.

Please let me know if you've made these dresses, I love seeing them!

Comments

Unknown said…
Pretty!!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for later today that links to your tutorial:
http://sewing.craftgossip.com/free-pattern-sweet-simple-dress-for-baby-girls/2014/05/14/
--Anne
Crafts on Sea said…
This is gorgeous, my daughter is 7 months old and I would love something like this for her :) Thanks for linking with Tuesday Tutorials #pintorials
Becky Goerend said…
Visiting from Put a Bird on It! This is such a sweet pattern. I wish I had a little girl to sew for!

xo
Becky
@bybmg
bybmg.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Is this pattern easy to size up? I want to make it for my 5 year old...I have the pattern already up to size 4. I have a feeling it may even fit her as is.

Popular Posts