Italian-Style Spaghetti Squash Bake

I haven't done a 
in a while.  

Try as I might, I'm just not as passionate about cooking as I am about sewing and other crafty things.

But, unfortunately for me...three meals must be made every day-- whether I want to bother or not.

So when I make a fun GF + DF meal, I'll try to do a better job with sharing it.

Kinda last minute last night I changed my recipe to this meal by Lexi's Clean Kitchen.

I had my spaghetti squash cooking and plans for a different meal when I noticed this one pinned on my pinterest board that I hadn't tried yet.


I had everything on hand already, so decided to go for it.


I wasn't sure what to serve with it.  I felt weird serving it with vegetables, since the whole thing is made of vegetables.  I almost did a salad, but we've been eating so much lately we needed a break.

So, last minute I served it with some white corn tortillas, topped with cheddar cheese.  My Wisconsin-born husband has taken a lot of things out of his diet these past two years and did a long time of no cheese-- but after reintroducing it lately has found that just eating a bit here and there is fine.  Cheese makes him happy-- as do new healthy meals.

This meal was really easy and very delicious.  All the kids really loved it.  My baby gobbled up three helpings.  It's definitely something we'll have often again.


Click here for the original post.
Click here for the printable recipe.

Comments

Popular Posts