All Ready for the Wedding

A couple weeks ago I was contacted from someone local who had been shopping in the shop where I sell my bow ties and suspenders.  She had been searching the world around for orange gingham bow ties and had come up short.  

We chatted back and forth about ideas and where to locate the correct fabric (orange gingham, we learned, is not that easy to come by). 

 I ended up buying this orange gingham from Online Fabric Store-- which ended up being exactly what we needed.



She asked if I could also add a coordinating strip of fabric around his fedora she picked up from H & M. It had a navy blue strip, which was easily replace with this orange one.


They turned out so cute.  I hope these young boys rock it at the wedding!


These bow ties were made using my Gentleman's bow tie pattern.

Comments

Popular Posts