Picking a Christmas Card with Pear Tree

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope you're finding time to get those 1 million things done!  That's how I feel.  I always try to start early, but then somehow find myself volunteering for a tons of activities, not to mention choosing to add on top of my list lots of fun sewing projects-- that I never had time for.  
It's a lovely, busy time of year, for sure.

And, of course, the thing on top of my list is picking out and sending Christmas Cards! 
 I love doing this every year.

This year I teamed up with Pear Tree again to give some good ideas on some adorable holiday cards.

Check these out!

I love the simple look of a nice, beautiful picture with simple script on top.

Photo Paper Mixed Font Vertical Greeting -- Holiday Photo Cards

They have a lot of cards in unique shapes that look so great.
Stripes And Snowflakes Circle Magnet -- Holiday Photo Cards

And, of course, gold adds such a sparkle to any card.
Golden Greeting Slider -- Premium Christmas Cards



And I really love the big cards that can really showcase a beautiful picture.  How great is this one?

Great Big Greeting -- Holiday Photo Cards


There are a lot of things I really love about Pear Tree.  #1 they have really unique and beautifully designed cards.  #2 their quality of card is unmatched, not only are they printed on beautiful, thick card stock, but the quality of photo is so clear and beautiful.  #3 they're really affordable!  For such nice cards, you really can't find a better price.




** I was compensated by Pear Tree for this post.  But I reached out to them to work with their company, because I really love their products.  All opinions and thoughts are my own.**



Comments

Popular Posts